What is Compass exactly?
Compass is the first modern real estate platform - a hybrid of a real estate brokerage and technology company - infusing technology and support into both the agent and consumer experience when buying, selling or renting a home to make it seamless and intelligent.
- It's the first real estate technology company designed to combine high tech and high touch, with no intention of replacing the essential human element from one of the most important aspects of people's lives, their home.
- While we pride ourselves on our innovative technology, systems, and creative brand presence, equally important is our culture of professionallism, kindness and collaborativity.
- The Compass eco-system includes the top talent from within and outside the real estate industry including Google, Twitter, McKinsey, Goldman Sachs and Facebook.
- Historically we are the fastest growing real estate tech company, with around 4,000 people in 60 offices from Coast-to-coast including the New York, Brooklyn, The Hampton's, Westchester, Boston, Cambridge, Washington DC area, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Naples, Dallas, Chicago, Aspen, San Francisco, Los Angeles area, Santa Barbara/Montecito, San Diego and Seattle. (PS: I love listing ALL of them....its impressive!))
- Compass empowers agents so they have more time to advise their clients and do what they do best. Technology and data infuses accuracy and speed.
- With the solutions-driven mindset of a start up and the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is changing how agents and clients navigate the process of finding or selling a home.
- While we are building a great company with great people, we are also driving the industry to become more focused on the needs of the consumer. At Compass, like-minded agents and people who already have the highest levels of ethics and professionalism have found their home.
Give us a try. You will never go back. - The Evan + Mark Team of Compass.